Saturday, May 9, 2009

Break & Run




For those of you who don't know, we are avid pool players. We play amateur pool, in a league, on a team. One of our team members was having a birthday, so his girlfriend decided to throw a surprise party for him at a local billiards club. What else could I do? I HAD to make a rack o' balls.
If you're wondering why the cueball has red dots, it's a training ball a lot of players use. Called a red-dot ball. (Original, I know). Or a measles ball if you are so inclined. I set up this shot on one of the tables at the venue. I think the staff might have had a heart attack if they saw me doing THAT *hee hee*
Back to the cake...
I love these cupcakes. Fudgey chocolate cake with banana cream filling ..... mmm, cake-tastic! And oh yeah, that chalk sitting there is edible, too :-)
Happy Birthday Steven!

0 comments: